There are a few organizational steps you need to take before sending your files off to our Mastering engineers.
VERY IMPORTANT PREMASTER SPECIFICATION
please send us the Original Mix and Instrumental Mix (if your track is a vocal track):
- BIT DEPTH – 24 bit
- SAMPLE RATE – acceptable sample rates are 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz.
- OUTPUT LEVEL – at the songs loudest point you should be no higher than -6db
- PREMASTER – on the premaster mix please do not use any mastering software such as limiters once again we need the dynamics so that the master can sound the best it can
- * PLEASE NOTE: We will not be able to take off any processing or effects you have applied to an audio track.
Zip your wav files and upload
- Congrats! Now you have the files exported and ready to be sent to our Mastering engineers.
- Upload the zip file to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are finished!
If you have any questions, email us to email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to mastering your songs.